My First Visit
The First Step To Better Your Health!
Congratulations on your decision of taking the first step to better health. We will guide you through each step of our 5 step process of becoming a new patient. Please feel free to reference this section, or our entire website at any time of your new patient process.
[Dr. Scott Petrallo]
1. We strive to make your first visit to our office a comfortable experience. Our receptionist will welcome you and ask you to complete our required forms. These forms will give us important information about you and your condition. The doctor will then spend sometime asking about specific questions about your condition to determine if chiropractic care is right for you. If so, certain care will be discussed. If chiropractic care is not the answer we can help refer you to another doctor. As always, nothing will be done without your consent.
2. After discussing your health concern the doctor will give you a thorough chiropractic examination, such as testing your ability to turn and bend, your reflexes, and other standard postural, neurological, orthopedic, and physical examinations. This important information will allow the doctor to have a better understanding of your health concern and how chiropractic can help you. If you need the doctor may take x-rays or refer you for other certain testing.
3. If required, our equipment is state of the art for digital imaging and will give the doctor a full evaluation of a patient’s condition.
4. After all the information including exams, forms, and x-rays (if needed) are complete. The doctor will give you a report of findings and explain the care plan that is right for you.
5. Most patients will get relief from the very first adjustment! Chiropractic adjustments are gentle enough for kids yet will restore movement and function for the athlete and senior.Our office participates in many different insurance programs; we also work with auto insurance and workers compensation cases. We offer no obligation consultations and can help you directly with insurance forms. For patients with no insurance coverage a flexible payment plan can be approved.